Update 3.20.18: We want to encourage our community to stay safe and follow all emergency notifications. The Jewish Federation's Bronfman Family JCC will remain open tomorrow, and will continue to keep our community updated as new information unfolds. Please reference the links below for the latest Mandatory Evacuation orders, road closures, etc.
For the latest information on current road closures and conditions, please reference the following links:
At our Bronfman Family JCC location (524 Chapala Street) we are providing the following:
- Jewish Family Service (JFS) is offering 6 to 8 weeks of FREE professional emergency trauma counseling and referrals to those in need. Please contact JFS directly by calling (805) 957-1116 to schedule an appointment with one of our professional clinicians.
- The Kosher food pantry is open and available to the entire community.
- The Schmooze Room Nutritional Lunch program, held every Tuesday from 12:00-1:00 pm is now open to the entire community, and whoever may need a free nutritional lunch during this time. RSVPs are requested, by calling (805) 957-1115, but are not required.
- Wellness programs, such as Yoga, are available as regularly scheduled, and the JCC is a great place to rest, relax and enjoy some local art. For more information on our classes & programs visit our Online Community Calendar.
- An Emergency Fire and Flood Relief Fund has been established to support those in need. To contribute, please click HERE.
We are working collaboratively on behalf of our entire community with Congregation B'nai B'rith, the Community Shul of Montecito and Santa Barbara, and Chabad, as well as all of our local emergency service coordinators, including the Office of Emergency Management (OEM), the Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters (VOAD), and fellow partner agencies such as United Way, the Food Bank, Unity Shoppe and the American Red Cross.
Help us help those in need - donate to the Emergency Fire and Flood Relief Fund.